Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

2016 Philippine Presidential Election Prediction: Jejomar Binay, Grace Poe, or Mar Roxas?

by: Psychic Gurmeet


Who among these 3 do you predict as the next President of the Philippines? Jejomar Binay, Grace Poe, or Mar Roxas?  Or none of them?

Out of the three names that were mentioned to me the highest chances of winning for the presidential elections will be for Mr. Jejomar "Jojo" Binay, Sr.

When I see Mr. Jejomar "Jojo" Binay, I sense a great experience with the power of those who are all around him like a combination of wisdom, power and prosperity of the country.  According to my prediction, he is supposed to be the next president of Philippines, and a speedy progress of the country is seen.  Also, an asset like him are rarely found, and is made to build strong foundations for the future generations also.  The rest of the options given to me were too dim in front of his brightness and shine.  I saw a great 2016 for him.  He will also need to take care of his health in the month of October 2015.

As for now we all expect of many more candidates for filing the nominations and here I see a wild card entry kind of a situation also, there will be a strong man with a reputation of a "Dirty Harry" which as assumed by Fearless Prediction, could be Rodrigo Duterte.

Rodrigo Duterte as I see will have to be a tough competition if he files a nomination, however he could be the president in the distant future for Philippines, he as I see, is the man who will practically remove corruption from the Philippines, and has the potential to create a new era.  Also in my Easter prediction for Philippines, I had mentioned a corruption Free Philippines.

Lots of love and light,

Gurmeetkals

Date: May 19, 2015
Photo:   politics.com.ph