Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2015

September 24, 2015 Asteroid End of The World?

by: Psychic Jay


Is it true a huge asteroid will hit and destroy the Earth on September 24, 2015, as many media articles claim?

I meditated on this question, and the answer that I'm getting is fuzzy and unintelligible.  If I analyze the way I develop my predictions -- it means that for this question, I'm not getting any positive or negative message towards an answer.  In my experience, the universe and spirit guides do not deliver any message on end-of-the-world sort of topics.  With this message or lack of it, I don't see any point re-checking with my tarot cards, as its going to be useless.

When I checked the NASA website, there's nothing there that says the Earth will collide with an extra-terrestial matter of this magnitude in or around September 2015, so I believe that answers the question.