Pages

Monday, July 11, 2022

Life and Beyond: Christine Dacera

by:Psychic Gurmeet

I was about to make the second prediction about Sushant Singh Rajput, which was published many months ago on this blog when I bumped into a request from a reader for Christine Dacera, I got attached to it somehow and couldn't ignore it.  I would like to share what I see regarding this case, which had been closed by the Philippines' highest court.


What I see is that her death was a result of foul play. Twelve people were the reason for her untimely demise which was pre-planned by one of them who is wealthy and influential.  A substance was mixed into her food or drinks.  She was about to embark for a journey which she now takes repeatedly in her afterlife and is stuck in time for maybe decades. Her spirit shall haunt the place and people responsible for her disgraceful death.  Her presence will be felt on dark nights and become a bringer of death and misfortune to her murderer.  There will be a loyal loved one of 28 years who can help in her ascension and let her cross the bridge to be reborn in this loved one's house.  Forget the human justice for her.  Justice will be done by forces beyond human perception.  Currently, her spirit is wild, confused, and screams for justice.

I have been doing serious spirit mediumship since the death of my grandfather in 2004, when my belief in spirits has secured a personal basis.  His death was sudden as we had just met in the evening to discuss some arrangements for my wedding that was taking place in a few days.  He was very excited as I was the eldest one.  That same night, a night after Diwali, he passed away at a hospital near our house after a heart attack.  His body was brought home and while I was sitting at the hallway during the vigil at around 2 or 3 AM, his spirit appeared in front of me.  He was dressed in white and was looking much younger and smiling.  Since then, he would sometimes come and wake me up, and leave messages or warnings. 

May all grief and pain be taken away from Christine Dacera's soul and may she be guided towards the light.

 GURMEET KALS