Pages

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Sen. Antonio Trillanes IV Psychic Prediction

by: Psychic Gurmeet


What do you see about Sen. Antonio Trillanes IV?  He's been in the news on a regular basis with his sentiments about the current administration.

So, here I see that Antonio, is about to have a rough time in his career and also in love life.  I see that what he had thought to be his shield will not protect him.

He shall come to the lowest position in his life; there can be a scandal or a love affair (triangle) that goes wrong and he suffers. I see that he wishes to travel somewhere where he believes he can gain power against the current government, but all his actions will be going against him.

His cause of misery will be a woman, and his sorrows will continue with the number connected to 19.

There are other things that I see but I cannot share them in public at this time.
All his actions will be going against him. I see that what he had thought to be his shield will not protect him.
Love and light,

GURMEET KALS