Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2020

Life and Beyond: Sushant Singh Rajput

by: Psychic Gurmeet


My condolence to the loved ones, family members, and all the fans of Indian celebrity Sushant Singh Rajput.

The late actor was murdered recently but the case was mislabelled as suicide. I was recently contacted by a few people including fans for a session with the energy of Sushant Singh Rajput. I was hesitant, but as I was myself thinking about it much I was getting affected and felt heavy as if some energy was influencing me.

This connection took a few days and during this process, I was also dragged by strong negativity from my school's WhatsApp group where my identity of being a psychic was ridiculed.  I was strongly drawn which made me feel how it is to be a victim of bullying and groupism. But instead of being sucked further by delays and negativity, I decided to start my session and this is what came up for Sushant Singh Rajput.

Sushant was developing his skills and was going to get big projects.  He was forgiving, wise with strong consciousness and sensitivity. He had six major opportunities that would have been coming up.  There were nine people responsible for his isolation and sadness, and five people present during his death, who also removed the shreds of evidence.  One of the nine men drives fast cars, secretive And treacherous. Pretends to be honest but is a liar with strong social connections.  This man is also associated with a characterless woman who is responsible for Sushant’s murder.

On the other hand, Sushant's soul grieves deeply for justice, remembering his family - especially a young couple and an old stressed man, and this shall continue in the near future.  Number 1 is connected to Sushant's soul grieving to reach the light.  The woman involved in Sushant’s murder had used him to breaking point of depression. This lady is manipulative, practices witchcraft, and been mixing things into his food and drinks.  There was a love triangle involving this lady, Sushant and another man who I had mentioned earlier, will try to protect himself but divine justice will prevail. There are three women in Sushant's thoughts - a motherly soul, a young girl's soul, and soul of a helping woman. Some facts about this third woman - she was responsible for Sushant’s abundance and prosperity but was murdered.  Her death was a shock to Sushant Singh Rajput, which eventually led into Sushant’s murder, too.

He grieves not only for justice for his murder but also because of two more things.  First is the deception by a woman, and second is about the people who were responsible for groupism in Bollywood which attempted to isolate him.

My other questions to Sushant's energy were:

Sushant, what do you want to do and will you take a rebirth?

The answer showed me light and souls of two women, one is motherly and the other is a young lady. Sushant wants to be with them where he is right now and will go where they go. 

Is there any last message you wish to give me?

The answer showed me his thoughts for justice from the woman who deceived him and a jealous, aggressive and argumentative man who loves or thrives on conflicts.  They will be punished for their karma.

I then thanked Sushant and told him he would be missed by all of us, and shall be getting justice soon.

I was extremely drained from the session, but felt much better and lighter after a few hours of rest.
  
On a personal note from this sad event, it seems humanity is getting extinct and deception thrives even among best-assumed friends.  Trusting someone becomes more and more difficult in present times. 

May God take away all the pain and grief from Sushant Singh Rajput's soul and guide him towards the light.

 GURMEET KALS